ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Smoking

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
rhonda
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Smoking

Postby rhonda » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:11 pm

Well all, I quit smoking about 5 weeks ago. While I instantly realized the health benefits of not smoking, I also gained about 5 lbs almost instantly (unfortunately nearly all of that went to that second chin I have always wanted). Any tips (short of surgery) on how to manage 2 chins and the looseness of the skin around the neck area. Cigs where for sure bad for my health, but they where a fantastic appetite suppressant.
xxxRhonda

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Smoking

Postby Sara.G » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Comedy answer - take a close up pic of yourself in your favorite outfit and tape it to every cupboard door.

Serious answer - try investing in some skin tightening anti-wrinkle creams suitable for your age and skin type, most of the major brands have online "diagnostic thingies" which recommend the right one. Drinking 2 or 3 glasses of water between meals can also help suppress food cravings.

Interesting fact - Coffee is considered an appetite suppressant, apparently the caffeine not only suppresses appetite but increases metabolism. Mint and Green Teas also act in a similar way.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:38 pm

I quit four years ago and put on 20 at one point. Down to about 12 over old weight but most of that is muscle. Been hitting gym last four years harder than the previous 20 plus. Smoking really saps the body and I am no longer the skinny guy but got a good build if I could lose a little beer belly I could be an athlete. But seriously don't fret a few pounds compared to what smoking was doing to you. Terrible thing

Summer

Postby Summer » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:01 pm

Well done for quitting. It's not an easy thing to do.
I still want to do roll ups every time I see someone with a tin of "golden virginia" or "old Hog's Head".

Anyway, as a member of the generation who had hands thoroughly bashed with a ruler if you didn't get a spelling or grammar correct (no spell checker [I'm not a wizard]) then a double chin if it's small can be counteracted by lifting your head up and forward. A bit odd at first but works with time.

I wear reading glasses and look over the op of them, often, making my chins more like triple.

So, chin up!
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Penelope65
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Penelope65 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:21 pm

The key to stopping smoking is willpower, that is to say you really have to want to stop. I tried to stop several times, usually under pressure from others, and rarely kept off the cigarettes for more than a couple of days. At one time I went six months before thinking one cigarette would be alright but then - Bang! The illusion that I didn't want to smoke was shattered. A few years later I became interested in fitness after taking up Tae Kwon Do and tried again. My current attempt to stop is now in its 24th year and is still going well, I haven't smoked a single cigarette since that day and I'm pleased to say that even on the first day I felt little if any craving, perhaps I wanted to stop badly enough to suppress that - I couldn't say with certainty as I'm no psychologist.
I've heard that if you can stop smoking you can lose weight and keep it down. Certainly I have never had a weight problem. It's probably true that if you want a healthy figure badly enough you can exercise the necessary self-discipline, but remember that it's just as unhealthy to be underweight as to weigh too much, so don't become obsessed with weight loss.

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Stopping smoking isn't as hard as you might think, I've done it loads of times. Booze is more problematic. I stopped drinking about eight years ago after two decades+ of daily chug-a-lug and I still can't seem to start again.

Sandra15
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Sandra15 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:29 am

You can quit it.

Return to “Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers”