ATTENTION: Have you joined the CrossDressingVillage yet? It is 100% FREE
It is the sister site of the CrossDressing Zone - CLICK HERE

How to tuck...

Share your CrossDressing secret tips and tricks or perhaps you require some help CrossDressing.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.

How to tuck...

Postby Cassidee » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 am

Found this video on another site... http://thecrossdresser.org/2011/08/how-to-tuck-instructional-video/

It does include a naked, moving, penis, so if easily offended by mobile male genitalia in a non-sexual context, then don't click though. :)
Cassidee

Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

How far would YOU want to go?

Postby JaneGrey » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm

God that's awful!

It brought a lump to my throat though not quite as literally as it might do to those that "tuck"!

Is it worth it?

I'm suddenly a fan of shapewear and re-inforced tights. For those that are that are so well endowed that even they don't work - try a flared skirt or very loose dress. Might not be fashionable but at least you won't walk with bowed legs or have an uncomfortable squint in your eye. I suppose surgery is another answer.

For me, the question is, how far do you want to go to resemble a woman? Tucking and duck tape around my breasts are a step too far for me. Implants, falsies, fake bums and hips, budgie seeds in your bra, etc. Do you really need them?

I thought that women were liberated when they "burnt their bras" or had the benefit of internal tampons rather than towels. Seems we are trying to reverse their liberation in an attempt to be liberated ourselves.

What happens when you go to bed with your partner beside you? "Sorry darling, please bear with me while I remove my bum, breasts, hips, nails, eyelashes, and make up? Then to make it worse, you lay back in bed and the previously "tucked" appendages jump up and frighten the the living daylights out of the loved one along side you!

What if you leave all of these things in place and at the first embrace they explode from your body in blobs, sticky tape, and bird seed? You'd be more like a "transformer" than a lover! And a hell of a mess to clear up in the morning.

At that point, if your eyes aren't watering your partners eyes definately will be.

How far would you go?

Best wishes

Jane
JaneGrey

Re: How to tuck...

Postby Louise4ever » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:25 pm

If I had the money, all the way!
Louise4ever
Site Admin

Preference: Transgendered

Postby sexybex » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:35 am

Hey there - I tried this and it works - and is not as uncomfortable as it looks . But... it doesn't stay that way. My cock will not stay put as it moves when you walk, then the whole lot "unravels", and your balls drop out again. I guess control knickers might help, but hta gives the impression of being just too tight and trussed up. Tape etc is not going to work - that just brings tears to your eyes!
sexybex

Postby Cassidee » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:57 pm

I find tight knickers helps - but the trick which I found elsewhere is to use full size knickers which you then pull inbetween your butt cheeks and turn into almost a thong - that really helps.

Not something I'd probably do for long periods, but for photo sessions where one needs that "smooth frontage" it's workable. :)
Cassidee

Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby JaneGrey » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Oooch, ouch. My eyes are watering again at the thought.

Surely it feels awkward and un-natural?

Couldn't you just wear baggy skirts or dresses?

Another thought, why hide the bulge.

Jane
JaneGrey

Postby HelenR » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:01 am

I also like to tuck but if you don't have control briefs you might try this. Cut the legs off a pair of close or tight fitting, not-very-stretchy tights, leaving two or three inches of leg below the pants bit.........instant cheap control pants.
HelenR

Preference: Transgendered

Return to Cosmetics / Health for CrossDressers