Crossdressing poll

Submit a poll or a survey and get feedbak from other members.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Tiffany
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Crossdressing poll

Postby Tiffany » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:52 pm

a. How long have you been crossdressing?

From an early age with a girl who lived next door to me and was about the same age as me - we used to dress up together using her clothes.

Then a bit of a gap until my late teens/early twenties.

Another bit of a gap when I was in a relationship, she didn't approve.

We split up - not over my desire to wear women's clothes!

On my own, I could do what I wanted to do, so for the last 18 years I have been crossdressing to some extent, much more so latterly.

b. Does your partner or friends know you crossdress?

No current partner. Friends - not really, although I have worn a few items of 'girly' knitwear in their company.

c. Do you go out dressed in female clothes?

Yes, although so far without wearing a wig or makeup.

d. What is your favourite form of dressing up?

I guess I am fairly conservative here: top and skirt, twinset and skirt, sweater dresses are all examples of what I feel most comfortable wearing. I also have some nice pairs of tights to hide the legs!!

e. Have you ever worn a wedding dress?

No

f. Would you dress full time if you could?

Absolutely, 100%

g. Do you see yourself more femme than masculine?

Most definitely femme.

h. Are you hetrosexual/bisexual/homosexual?

As TopCat, hetrosexual. As Tiffany, I guess it would have to be gay - I have no sexual interest in men whatsoever.

terricd
Newly registered users

Postby terricd » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:19 pm

a. How long have you been crossdressing?
Started wearing my mother's bra and panties at age 12 when I was alone. Got hooked on the feeling. :) Started wearing more fem clothes (in private when in the service. Got married and did not crossdress for several years. As our sex subsided, I started in again crossdressing. Got divorced (although my wife had no idea of my hobby) and then started buying more fem clothes. Was single for about 5 years and had quite the wardrobe. Remarried and purged. :(. After about 6 years of marriage stated buying fem clothes again. Now I dress on rare occasions when I have at least 6 hours privacy. However I do wear panties full time and a bra maybe 50% of the time. My wife has accepted my dressing. We have not had sex for 20 years. However I know how to satisfy my desires.

She only knows about me wearing panties and bras

c. Do you go out dressed in female clothes?
On very rare occasions

As a 70 year old SLUT, miniskitrs, high heels, garterbelts, panties, bra, wig and makeup

No

Maybe

Most definitely femme.

h. Are you hetrosexual/bisexual/homosexual?
Bi

MarthaLou
Newly registered users

Postby MarthaLou » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:49 pm

a) How long - about 15 years. Late life cross dresser. Went as a lady from the 1860's to a costume ball in a lovely hoop petticoat, lacy pantallettes, beautiful hoopskirt. After that experience I started to enjoy cross dressing.

b - No

c) I do go out as a woman. I have been accepted as a woman and look very attractive

d)Usually various length skirts, tops , blonde wig, pumps, earrings, full makeup, hand purse and red nails.

e)No. But would love to go as a bride to a costume party.

f) would love to dress full time as a woman

g) I have been becoming more feminine lately.

h) heterosexual. I love the ladies. But also like to dress like them! Oh my!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I Love Dressing As A Woman.

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:15 am

a. How long have you been crossdressing.

Trying on tights and underthings at about 7, but actually dressing up since about 10. People kept confusing me for a girl so one day I said well......

Yes, my wife and I go out together and have a great time as best friends. I stopped CD'ing when we met and donated all my stuff to charity. It took ten years to come up in conversation, it was a little tricky but after some earnest and deep conversations over a couple days things slowly came around. I made it clear it was optional for me and let her set the pace and call the shots. No current friends know but several past female friends knew and participated in my adventures.

c. Do you go out dressed in female clothes.

Yes, mostly shopping, eating out, shows and most recently a night club.

I'm a blend in kind of girl. Trying to not to stick out. I am very partial to pleated skirts but they seem to be hard to find.

No I have not.

No, I like the PT current situation, although I'm always maneuvering for more dress up days it seems :)

I am comfortable both ways, but nothing feels as relaxing and enjoyable as nice day or two out dressed up and having fun. All the other worries of life just disappear. Then reality always comes crashing back in....

h. Are you heteorsexual/bisexual/homosexual? Heterosexual, if I was a full time Girl I'd have to be a lesbian I believe unless hormones had a really large impact on my thinking.

BelleMaree
Newly registered users

Postby BelleMaree » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:15 am

a. Probably around 30-35 years
b. My wife knows, my friends don't
c. I wear female clothes under my male clothes sometimes, but no more than that
d. Swimsuits, bodystockings and pantyhose. Sometimes all three at once
e. I have, I used to own a few. Unfortunately I had to sell them about 10 years ago
f. No, I like it being "on the side"
g. I'm not what you would call overly masculine, but definitely more masculine than femme
h. I'm hetero but slightly bi curious

dani262
Registered users

Postby dani262 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:26 am

Since my mid teens.

Yes everyone knows.

Yes, very often.

Skirts, tights, boots, women's tops :)

Nope.

Yes.

Depends on my mood. I would like to be more into 'feminine' things but I haven't had many opportunities.

h. Are you heteorsexual/bisexual/homosexual?

Yes.

GabyRomani
Registered users

Postby GabyRomani » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:32 am

My first memory of me intentionally wearing any girls clothing was when I was about 3 or 4 years old. But been a constant and important part in my life since I was about 15.

My wife has known since before we got married. She doesn't like it at all, has gone from tolerant to almost divorcing me to denial to somehow tolerant again. Nobody else in my every day life knows about my dressing, but I know lots and lots of people as Gaby.

Yes.Go out, shopping, attending support group meetings, dinning, to clubs, etc. Even traveled enfemme, spent up to close to two weeks "full time" visiting with friends and attending a cd/tg event.

I have gone through different phases. From formals/frocks to business to clubbing styles.

Yes. I have owned two of them.

Not at this time in my life. Maybe when I was younger.

I see my self as a well balanced human being with feminine and masculine traits

h. Are you heteorsexual/bisexual/homosexual?

Heterosexual.

Close your eyes, stay still. It doesn't matter if you are naked or wearing a tux or a frock. No difference... It is still you!

karla58
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby karla58 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:23 pm

a, i started wearing a skirt in home alone about 3 years ago but only now and again (at the age of 55ish)

b, my wife does know yes and if she sees something nice or cheap she will even buy it for me.
now and again she will ask me to dress and go out with her altho this may be at night walking down a main road or daytime walking in a park

c, yes i have walked in a park in daytime alone three times in a knee length denim skirt opaque hold ups and flat shoes
have walked about a mile down a main road at night wearing a silky flowy mini
also with the wife i have walked to some woods in my shorts then whilst in the woods i changed into my very short denim mini skirt with trainers but on returning from the woods i plucked up the courage and kept my skirt on walking out the woods and past the cafe thro the car park to my car
in wales the weather was rubbish so didnt wear my fem clothes outdoors apart from putting on my 4inch stiletto heel ankle boots with my jeans and going into a B&M store with the wife
did get a couple of looks from women but nothing was said, i'm gagging to go out again with wife or a cd meeting

d, my fav is skater skirts that flow or leather mini's paired with nice legs and heels

e, no i haven't i'm a bit big to look good in one but i have a fancy for the 50s rock n roll skirts

f, yes i would, in fact i'd love to as i feel better, sexier and girly in skirts and being as my wife is aware when the children are away i dress all the time, wife likes it when i greet her at the door after her day at work

g, both really, depands which hat i'm wearing as they say.
at work or down the pub i'm a male with male attitude
when i'm in my female clothes i'm femme with a femme attitude, even mastered the walking in stilettos

h, i'm hetro and love women cos they are so feminine but on one occasion which happened so quickly before i realised what was about to happen i let a guy give me oral, to be honest i didnt mind at all
so there is a little bisexual oral fun in me,
put it this way,,,,,if i was out in a skirt a especially a flowy or sexy leather mini and a guy started chatting then touched me i think i'd let him carry on #, hows that
hope this helps others
karla

Return to “Surveys and Polls”