My husband's birthday

Every girl has a dream. If you wish for something, in fact anything at all to do with crossdressing then post t here, it could come true. Probably highly unlikely but hey it's all good fun!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Pauline15
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

My husband's birthday

Postby Pauline15 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello all.. Very new to this group and posting for the first time..
My husband is a crossdresser and although I do not like it very much, I let him dress up in our home once in a while. He has the whole wardrobe, dresses, lingerie, jewelry, heels, makeup, breast plate, etc.
His birthday is coming up soon and I want to do something special for him. He is going to be dressed up for 3 days (coz its a long weekend) and I am looking for some fun activities to do with him. He likes it when I tease him when he is dressed, caressing his body, playing with his lingerie, etc. But I want to make it truly memorable so how can I take it up a notch?
He will not have a chance to dress for a few months after this time so I intend to make it count. He is not passable and not looking to step out of the house dressed. I am in early stages of pregnancy and not comfortable to 'get in bed' right now. So there are quite a few limitations to what we can do and therefore looking for some ideas. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

kathy123

Re: My husband's birthday

Postby kathy123 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi Pauline,
Thanks for posting this question and caring enough to do so. I think there is very wide spectrum of what each person might find pleasing. I think we can all appreciate the fact that you have been supportive of any dressing even if you're not so thrilled about it. It certainly makes life easier for all when honestly prevails in a relationship. I wish I could offer some spot on advice for you but everyone is different. I find a common thread among the community is just the desire to feel good about yourself when dressed. I'd focus there for starters if I were you - be supportive and complimentary (and patient) for the weekend. Now for the personal opinion (to which you can take with a grain of salt), I personally find great joy in realistic interaction as a woman, so some "girls weekend at home" activities might be something to discuss and plan together. Think about what you would do if your spouse was away and one of your close friends was staying the weekend. Plan accordingly. I am not a person who links dressing and sexuality (it seems to be a divide among this community - and this forum tends to attract others who feel this way) so maybe my ideas may seem a bit boring - only the two of you can figure out what is best but I hope this helps.

Kathy

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:21 am

I echo what Kathy said... Everybody's different.

For me, it'd be wonderful if I was given a pair of non-clip-on earrings, as it's permission to get some holes put in me...

But for those that are in your situation of being in the house dressers...Have you thought of having a proper make-over with a trans friendly boutique? Like, if you were in the Northwest of England, you could go to see Gordon Fawcet at the Make Over Rooms in Liverpool, but if you're not close enough for that (don't know where you are!) then there are similar facilities everywhere, because we're EVERYWHERE! :D

Debbie

Pauline15
Newly registered users

Postby Pauline15 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:31 am

kathy123 wrote:Hi Pauline,
Thanks for posting this question and caring enough to do so. I think there is very wide spectrum of what each person might find pleasing. I think we can all appreciate the fact that you have been supportive of any dressing even if you're not so thrilled about it. It certainly makes life easier for all when honestly prevails in a relationship. I wish I could offer some spot on advice for you but everyone is different. I find a common thread among the community is just the desire to feel good about yourself when dressed. I'd focus there for starters if I were you - be supportive and complimentary (and patient) for the weekend. Now for the personal opinion (to which you can take with a grain of salt), I personally find great joy in realistic interaction as a woman, so some "girls weekend at home" activities might be something to discuss and plan together. Think about what you would do if your spouse was away and one of your close friends was staying the weekend. Plan accordingly. I am not a person who links dressing and sexuality (it seems to be a divide among this community - and this forum tends to attract others who feel this way) so maybe my ideas may seem a bit boring - only the two of you can figure out what is best but I hope this helps.

Kathy

Thank you so much for the response Kathy. My idea of a weekend when my husband is away is to sleep in and watch tv all day. It's really boring and won't make him happy :-(. Have tried to Google ideas as well but haven't come across anything we both would be comfortable with. I do take your point in trying to be supportive and complimenting. I have tried that in the past but haven't been able to get comfortable with it.

Pauline15
Newly registered users

Postby Pauline15 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am

DebbieT wrote:I echo what Kathy said... Everybody's different.

For me, it'd be wonderful if I was given a pair of non-clip-on earrings, as it's permission to get some holes put in me...

But for those that are in your situation of being in the house dressers...Have you thought of having a proper make-over with a trans friendly boutique? Like, if you were in the Northwest of England, you could go to see Gordon Fawcet at the Make Over Rooms in Liverpool, but if you're not close enough for that (don't know where you are!) then there are similar facilities everywhere, because we're EVERYWHERE! :D

Debbie

Thank you so much for the wonderful ideas Debbie. I don't think he will go for getting his ears pierced he will be meeting and staying with his parents for a few days a week after his bday. But I can get him some nice earrings!! We had discussed getting a professional makeover,but we have recently moved to Melbourne and are not comfortable trusting and involving another person with this.

Pauline15
Newly registered users

Postby Pauline15 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:37 am

Pauline15 wrote:Hello all.. Very new to this group and posting for the first time..
My husband is a crossdresser and although I do not like it very much, I let him dress up in our home once in a while. He has the whole wardrobe, dresses, lingerie, jewelry, heels, makeup, breast plate, etc.
His birthday is coming up soon and I want to do something special for him. He is going to be dressed up for 3 days (coz its a long weekend) and I am looking for some fun activities to do with him. He likes it when I tease him when he is dressed, caressing his body, playing with his lingerie, etc. But I want to make it truly memorable so how can I take it up a notch?
He will not have a chance to dress for a few months after this time so I intend to make it count. He is not passable and not looking to step out of the house dressed. I am in early stages of pregnancy and not comfortable to 'get in bed' right now. So there are quite a few limitations to what we can do and therefore looking for some ideas. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Update : Just found out that he has planned a wonderful vacation for my bday which is just a few days before his. Now I am panicking coz I have to make it special for him.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 am

I contacted a friend, who suggested Metamorphis Makeover Studios (http://www.facebook.com/metamorphosis.makeover/) based in Melbourne.

This is just a continuation of my thought on a makeover. Transformation places like this are for those who need to keep it hidden away.

Off my own personal search, I found this:
http://www.transvestitesaustralia.com/d ... vices.html
I don't know how up-to-date this list is.

Whatever you get him will be a massive positive boost.

I think it's amazing that you can accept this side of him, however much you'd rather it wasn't there. It's massively important for gender non-conforming people to know that they have a trusted, supportive partner. It stops the mental health issues that can come from being secretive and feeling ashamed, and provides a more trusting, honest relationship.

Have a wonderful vacation.

Debbie

Pauline15
Newly registered users

Postby Pauline15 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:58 am

DebbieT wrote:I contacted a friend, who suggested Metamorphis Makeover Studios (http://www.facebook.com/metamorphosis.makeover/) based in Melbourne.

This is just a continuation of my thought on a makeover. Transformation places like this are for those who need to keep it hidden away.

Off my own personal search, I found this:
http://www.transvestitesaustralia.com/d ... vices.html
I don't know how up-to-date this list is.

Whatever you get him will be a massive positive boost.

I think it's amazing that you can accept this side of him, however much you'd rather it wasn't there. It's massively important for gender non-conforming people to know that they have a trusted, supportive partner. It stops the mental health issues that can come from being secretive and feeling ashamed, and provides a more trusting, honest relationship.

Have a wonderful vacation.

Debbie

I can't thank you enough Debbie. Appreciate it.

Summer

Postby Summer » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Wow Pauline, I have to concur with Debbie and Kathy. Being with someone who is supportive (even if it has restrictions) is such a positive thing for someone in your husband's situation. :thumbs:

Earrings are a great idea and would love my missus to do that for me, but not likely.
Makeover, again a great idea.
I wouldn't even try to make suggestions about what another person would like sexually so my idea is to do some sort of photo shoot. :cool:

I think that many of us on here would like pose for a camera even if the results aren't what our body image says we look like.
Make her up, dress her and do hair if you're OK with that. Then do a video or still pics.

How nice of you. Had me welling up a bit.

Good luck.
X
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Pauline15
Newly registered users

Postby Pauline15 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:37 am

Summer wrote:Wow Pauline, I have to concur with Debbie and Kathy. Being with someone who is supportive (even if it has restrictions) is such a positive thing for someone in your husband's situation. :thumbs:

Earrings are a great idea and would love my missus to do that for me, but not likely.
Makeover, again a great idea.
I wouldn't even try to make suggestions about what another person would like sexually so my idea is to do some sort of photo shoot. :cool:

I think that many of us on here would like pose for a camera even if the results aren't what our body image says we look like.
Make her up, dress her and do hair if you're OK with that. Then do a video or still pics.

How nice of you. Had me welling up a bit.

Good luck.
X

Thank you Summer. Really good ideas. Sexually, he would be into almost anything as long as it's just the two of us. But ya, I am not really comfortable with being the 'man'. So still open to suggestions on that one.

One thing I am thinking of is letting he wear my sanitary napkin. I think he will really enjoy the added discomfort throughout the long weekend.

Return to “CrossDressers' Wish List”