The funds to pursue my dream

Every girl has a dream. If you wish for something, in fact anything at all to do with crossdressing then post t here, it could come true. Probably highly unlikely but hey it's all good fun!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
univgirl
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (CD Admirer)

The funds to pursue my dream

Postby univgirl » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:16 am

I am in college currently and I have loved crossdressing for a long time. When I found out about Fem Skin and realistic vaginas I fell in love. I just got up the courage to buy my first pair of breast forms from ebay. If I could wish for anything it would be either a Fem Skin body suit or a realistic vagina I can urinate from. If I could obtain a Fem Skin, for the first time in my life I would feel good about this societal taboo, I would embrace the world through my feminine side and go outside as a confident woman. I wish.

Martina H.
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: The funds to pursue my dream

Postby Martina H. » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:04 am

Not quite sure how to answer your questions.
You say you have been crossdressing for a long time but tel us you are a CD admirer.
Without upsetting you or others here I wonder if you have come to the right place with your requests for what you are wishing to buy.

Martina
The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: The funds to pursue my dream

Postby Davina » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:39 am

Cheeper to have the op !
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Return to “CrossDressers' Wish List”