Looking for realistic vagina or fem skin cheap

Part of CrossDressing is about shopping at the right places at the right prices. Lets hear about your shopping habbits gurls!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.

Looking for realistic vagina or fem skin cheap

Postby univgirl » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:07 am

Hello all! This is my first post. I am currently a second-year at university. I have been crossdressing since I was 10. I have wanted a Fem Skin or realistic vagina but cannot afford them with college bills and have always been afraid to with pressures from society. I am ready now and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get something cheap. I mean really cheap. I need to save up to pay of college bills but I cannot suppress my inner Fem any longer. I'd love one I can urinate from. It is difficult to be a young male in society today. Thank you for your help!
univgirl

Preference: Male (CD Admirer)

Re: Looking for realistic vagina or fem skin cheap

Postby Anna1976 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:57 pm

univgirl wrote:Hello all! This is my first post. I am currently a second-year at university. I have been crossdressing since I was 10. I have wanted a Fem Skin or realistic vagina but cannot afford them with college bills and have always been afraid to with pressures from society. I am ready now and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get something cheap. I mean really cheap. I need to save up to pay of college bills but I cannot suppress my inner Fem any longer. I'd love one I can urinate from. It is difficult to be a young male in society today. Thank you for your help!

Did you find one?
Anna1976

Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby univgirl » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:03 pm

No, I have not =(
univgirl

Preference: Male (CD Admirer)

Postby Fiona1 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:20 pm

The believe the products I've seen with the characteristics that you've mentioned are in the $200-$300 range. I doubt that meets your criteria of 'really cheap' My only suggestion is to save as you truly get what you pay for. I fear that if you do indeed find something in the 'really cheap' range, it will really suck, in a bad way. Good luck, chickie......
Glad to finally be more open about my femininity.
Fiona1

Postby Sonya1 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Fiona1 wrote:The believe the products I've seen with the characteristics that you've mentioned are in the $200-$300 range. I doubt that meets your criteria of 'really cheap' My only suggestion is to save as you truly get what you pay for. I fear that if you do indeed find something in the 'really cheap' range, it will really suck, in a bad way. Good luck, chickie......

I thought the good ones were up at $1,000.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)
Sonya1

Preference: Transvestite

Postby Fiona1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 am

Sonya1 wrote:
Fiona1 wrote:The believe the products I've seen with the characteristics that you've mentioned are in the $200-$300 range. I doubt that meets your criteria of 'really cheap' My only suggestion is to save as you truly get what you pay for. I fear that if you do indeed find something in the 'really cheap' range, it will really suck, in a bad way. Good luck, chickie......

I thought the good ones were up at $1,000.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I've never seen them that expensive. And I've searched. I know a lot of 'toy' sites and around $500-500 is the highest I've personally seen
Glad to finally be more open about my femininity.
Fiona1

Postby Anna1976 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:20 pm

I tried one years ago and thought "I'd rather have the real thing".
Anna1976

Postby Sonya1 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Tripped across the Femskin site and saw they're having a sale on their nice silicone hip/butt pads.
Also saw these for $974 http://www.femskin.com/girdle.htm (not my thing)
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)
Sonya1

Postby Sonya1 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Interesting story about the Femskin company.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/06/12/4 ... be-in.html
Sonya1

Return to CrossDresser Shopping